If you are an active Facebook user, you must have discovered that there is a new feature on Facebook known as the Facebook dating feature.
The Facebook feature is designed to give users access to the Facebook singles dating site.
According to Facebook CEO, millions of Facebook single ladies and guys are actively using the dating service right from their Facebook accounts.
What this means is that, as a single guy or girl, you can now utilize the Facebook dating feature to hook up with other singles near you.
How Does Dating on Facebook Work?
The Facebook dating app is similar to the Facebook dating groups and other Facebook apps that you already know.
However, the Facebook dating app is more advanced than the normal Facebook dating groups, seeing it is packed with all features you can find on a stand-alone dating app.
It is important to note that the Facebook dating app is not a stand-alone app, but a dating feature integrated inside your Facebook account.
Hence, you can only access the dating app directly from your Facebook account. Before you can use the Facebook dating feature, you will be required to create a dating profile different from your Facebook profile.
This dating profile will not be visible to your friends on Facebook, so you have nothing to worry about. With your new dating profile, you can easily find and connect with other Facebook singles using the Facebook dating feature too.
The dating feature is really an amazing feature. Sadly, this feature is not yet available to all Facebook users yet, because of their locations.
But if it is available in your location, then you can get started with it immediately. If it is not, you can still utilize the Facebook dating groups to hook up.
With the dating groups on Facebook, you get to find millions of other Facebook singles within your locations.
However, before you can have access to the Facebook dating feature or Facebook dating groups, you will need to have a Facebook account, if you don’t already own one.
How to Open a Facebook Account
In this section, I will be guiding you through the process of opening a new Facebook account.
- Visit the Facebook site on facebook.com
- On the site, enter your first name and surname
- Enter your mobile number or email address
- Provide a secure and reliable password for the account
- Add your date of birth
- Select your gender
- Click on SIGN UP
From here, you will have to follow further instructions to get your account open.
How to Access Facebook Singles Dating Sites
The dating sites available on Facebook are the dating home, dating groups, and dating apps.
These sites are all filled with singles from around your area and across the globe. Do you want to hook up? Then, let’s get you started.
Dating Home | Facebook Singles Dating Sites
- Go to the Facebook app.
- On the app, access your profile.
- At the of your Facebook profile, you will find a “Heart” icon. Tap on it to get to the dating home.
- Here, you have to set up your dating profile. Provide your gender, location, interests, and a photo of yourself.
- After providing the necessary details, click on Confirm.
Following the above processes, you have confirmed your dating profile. Now, you can access the Dating home and find millions of other singles.
Dating Groups | Facebook Singles Dating Sites
- Get on the Facebook app.
- Using the search bar, type in and search for “Singles Dating”.
- To get groups only, click on “Groups” at the top of the search results.
- You will be given a list of dating groups for singles.
- You will have to become a member before getting started. To do this, select a group and click on “Groups”.
You will have to wait for some time for your request to be accepted. Once you are approved, you can access the group and find other singles.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Search for “Singles Dating”.
- Above the search results, click on “Apps”.
- To use any of the apps, click on “Use Now”.
That’s all on the Facebook singles dating site.
If you like this article on the Facebook singles dating site, please share it with your friends, using any of the share buttons below.